High capacity, efficient energy management, no diesel emissions. The Vector™ 5100 system: The new direction in cold storage solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- Next generation components for best-in-class reliability and performance. Exclusive high efficiency Novation™ condenser coil, low noise V-Force™ vortex suppression condenser fans, a more efficient semi-hermetic compressor, and damage-resistant Durashell 2 composite skins.
- High performance system featuring a cool-only refrigeration system that eliminates the compressor shaft seal and many brazed joints, significantly reducing the chance of refrigerant leaks. Electric heating produces maximum heating and quick defrosts regardless of the outdoor ambient temperature.
- TRU Demand™ digital energy management logic monitors and efficiently regulates power draw to save energy costs. The maximum current draw may also be adjusted to regulate power draw from electrical infrastructure. Programmable economy settings provide optimal balance between electrical power savings and precision temperature control accuracy.
- Built-in brown out protection keeps the unit running during low voltage conditions by monitoring current draw and automatically adjusting its operation. In the event of an outage, stagger starting logic avoids a massive draw on the grid by preventing multiple units from starting simultaneously when the power returns.
- Advance™ microprocessor controller features multi-language capability, keypad lockout to prevent unauthorized changes or tampering, IntelliSet™ commodity profiling and economy option, integrated data recorder, integrated diagnostics, hour meters, and exclusive PC card upgrades.
- EcoDriven™ features deliver environmentally sound solutions. An all-electric architecture specifically designed for stationary cold storage provides a superior solution to traditional diesel units. The Vector 5100 system has no diesel engine emissions, a lower carbon footprint, and offers an extremely quiet solution for operations with residential neighbors sensitive to diesel engine noise.
Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
35°F ( 2°C)
back to top