It runs on diesel. It runs on electric. It puts your business on the right road.
One switch doesn't turn on every light in your house. That would waste energy. That's no way to run your reefer system either. Conventional reefers have a belt-driven mechanical transmission. So, once you start the diesel engine, everything runs, whether it's needed or not. Vector systems use patented DELTEK™ all-electric hybrid technology to deliver the maximum in performance, efficiency and reliability.
The Vector™ Hybrid Trailer Refrigeration System provides:
- Lower fuel consumption. In many operating modes, the Vector unit's all-electric architecture can turn components on independently, when they're needed. And off when they're not.
- Reduced maintenance cost. The Vector system eliminates many maintenance items such as alternators, drive belts, idlers, vibrasorbers, compressor shaft seals and clutches.
- Cleaner Emissions. The latest in compliant engines far exceeds U.S. EPA and CARB specifications for cleanliness. Plus, when operated on electric standby, it helps eliminate emissions.
- Lower Noise. Far lower than conventional reefers because many sources of mechanical noise have been eliminated. In addition, electric standby is extremely quiet and ideal for particularly noise-sensitive neighbors.
- Total lower cost of ownership. Bottom line, Vector units improve your bottom line. Over the life of the system, the Vector unit;s all-electric design means components run fewer hours and last longer, which creates a unit with more longevity that costs less to operate and maintain over its life.
The full line of Vector units. Reliability, efficiency and value run in the family.
- Vector 6500 Single Temperature Trailer System
- Vector 6600MT Multiple Temperature Trailer System
- Vector 5100 Stationary / Portable Cold Storage